Contributions to IRMA
IRMA is an Educational Institute set ip by Bational Dairy Development Board (NDDB)- on the lines of Management Institutes in India – Provides Post Graduate diploma in Rural Management. It has a Network of 125 computers and its own VSAT and recently moved on to VSNL. There are 8 servers all on Intranetware and Linux and the others are all clients with Windows 95. It has a well equipped lab for students and MDP programme.
- COMPLAINT REGISTERING SYSTEM (LOTUS NOTES WITH DOMINO SERVER) Complaints are sent to the respective departments through a predefined form in the form of a mail attachment. Actions, modifications are made and revised form is sent back.
- BOOK RECOMMENDING SYSTEM (LOTUS NOTES WITH DOMINO SERVER) Books are recommended by faculty to the library which are in turn sent to the library conveyor or and/or the Director through mails in a predefined format and further processing is done.
- S/W AND H/W MAINTENANCE SYSTEM (VISUAL FOXPRO) All the S/w and H/w details of IRMA are maintained through this system. Any change in the setup is recorded the same day to get an updated system-wise information.
- LEAVE SYSTEM (FOXPRO) Maintains record of Leave balances for the IRMA employees.
- PROVIDENT FUND (PF) SYSTEM (FOXPRO) Information regarding employees alongwith the information of balances, contributions on onthly basis. At the end of the financial year, a new account book is opened and all the required reports for auditing are taken out.
- STUDENTS’ GRADING SYSTEM (Dbase) Information of students, subjects, grades for their entire term in IRMA. Report cards, Grade sheets and other summary reports preparation.
- FEEDBACK REPORT (LOTUS 123 ? ORACLE8 / D2K) Based on the feedback of the students for a term and/or subject, summary is prepared to reflect where the changes in the course material, style of teaching, etc are needed.